[User] Calling Stored Procedure problem

Darken Aki sevensinsco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 09:40:50 GMT 2017

I know its been a while since you asked this question, but answer can help
someone in future. I had this problem, when I tried to run same application
that uses stored procedures on different but equivalent servers, on first
all was fine, on second server I got exactly the same error. So solution was
actually simple for me, I just restarted sun-database-binding on problem
server and all started to work then.

jrautner wrote