[User] Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un) Kunyaporn.Lilavivat at uk.dstsystems.com
Mon Dec 25 02:54:07 GMT 2017

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p +44(0)1268 447824 | m +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e Kunyaporn.Lilavivat at uk.dstsystems.com|  w dstsystems.com