[User] Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Wed Dec 27 12:04:52 GMT 2017

Hello All,
Some of you required to be remove from the OpenESB mailing list.
We understand that some are not interested any more by the project and want
to unsubscribe. Be sure that it is not our purpose to annoy you with
unwanted emails.
I did this admin job for some of you but I have not the time to do it for
all.
So you have to unsubscribe yourself.
To do it unsubscribe from the OpenESB mainling list here:
If you are not registered unsubscribe from the OpenESB Nabble forum.
That is the way to it.
Thank for your understanding

Paul

-----