[User] unsubscribe

Scott James sjames at talentbridgeinc.com
Wed Dec 27 17:22:32 GMT 2017

Unsubscribe asap

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

    Yes, same here. I even tried to unsubscribe, but to no avail.
    So, please
    unsubscribe

    /TJa

    On 27.12.17 13.10, Andrzej Hołyst
      wrote:

      Please unsubscribe me too

          Wiadomość napisana przez Eleni Siakagianni via
            User <user at lists.open-esb.net> w
            dniu 27.12.2017, o godz. 12:09:

            Same here. Please unsubscribe me. I
              suddenly started getting these mails after 5 years not
              getting any emails from openesb.

              On Dec 27, 2017 12:18, "Kiran
                Arshakota" <Kiran.Arshakota at hitachiconsulting.com>
                wrote: