[User] GlassfishOpenESB V2 Migration into latest version

firoz.f2003 at gmail.com firoz.f2003 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:04:20 GMT 2018

I am planning to migrate Glassfish OpenESB V2 into latest version I have
checked Glassfish 4.0 and Glassfish5.0 as well but did not see the JBI
component folder in it without that we will not be able to upload binding
components, service engines and service assemblies. Please suggest feasible
option. It will be great if you can provide the link/url to download the
same.
Please note I have downloaded the OracleGlassfish4.1.2 from
"http://download.java.net/glassfish/4.1.2/release/glassfish-4.1.2.zip"
and Glassfish5.0 from
"http://download.oracle.com/glassfish/5.0/release/glassfish-5.0.zip"
Also suggest if you have any details about "Eclipse Enterprise for
Java(EE4J)" I googled it got some idea about it but did not get link or url
to download the same please share the link or url if you found so that We
can use this IDE(EE4J) for development.
Please have a look on below "glassfish 4 with JBI" as
"glassfish4-with-jbi-v4.0.0-b04.zip"  - A Java Business Integration (JBI,
JSR-208) based ESB implementation
https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-esb/files/glassfish-4.0.0/glassfish-with-jbi/
I have downloaded "glassfish4-with-jbi-v4.0.0-b04.zip" from above location
it has JBI folder we are getting page not found while clicking on the
component at admin console/UI. Please suggest feasible solution for the
same.
Thanks
Firoz

-----