[User] Webservice reference update problem

szdezso szdezso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:26:16 GMT 2018

Dear All!

I have a question about OpenESB:
We are fight with OSB lot of time. We have many WebService (based by .Net)
these are binded
to OSB.
But our problems when the WebS interface (aka .wsdl) updated then very
difficult to manage and update these changes into OSB bpel flows/projects.
In this case we have to replace the .wsdl file contetn fro mthe old to new
content then we have to (usually) delete the exisiting variables (base on
the WebS interface) and recreate them and recreate the Assignes too. Because
the exisiting bpel process will be drop error (or last time when the process
run) on project build.
How can we update the exisitng WebS reference in our BPEL projects?

Another question:
How can we support the running OSB instance? Specially at stop running OSB
instance?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds.

D.