[User] Webservice reference update problem

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Fri Feb 23 15:04:41 GMT 2018

Hello
The question you mentioned is not linked to openesb but to the perpetual change of the contract of service
You have the same thing when the interface change in a language such as c# or java.
Each case is different and require a deep look  from your architects.
One solution could be to create a facade before your processes to protect them.

Second question
Yes you can use SSH and type openesb stop

Regards

Paul

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​