[User] Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Tue Jan 2 14:56:41 GMT 2018

Hello Jakub,

First, I would like to wish you, and to all the community a very happy new
year 2018, I hope that this year, we will go forward and progress faster
together in the OpenESB development.

First, let’s talk about the unsubscribe campaign: You must know that the
original email list was hosted by Sun Microsystems and started around ten
years ago, with the first version of OpenESB. In 2010, Oracle kept this
email server open, but for an unknown reason (for me), this server did not
send the post entered in Nabble.

Last autumn, Oracle stopped the email server definitively, and it was not
possible to send post anymore. So we decided to link the Nabble Forum to
another mailing list. We made it, last month and we decided to keep the
Nabble list and put it on the new mailing list. Suddenly, people who did not
use OpenESB since 2010 (Student, ex: Sun people) started to receive emails
where the subject does not match their concerns anymore. So, this explains
the number of unregistered people. I cannot blame them.

For the new of OpenESB please have look on the next post

regards

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com