[User] Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

robert lisboa robelisb at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 4 00:14:58 GMT 2018

Hello Akshay
I did what you proposed but it does not work yet. Please help me.
I would be very happy to have your example of work. Thank you in advance.

    Le vendredi 22 décembre 2017 à 20:09:10 UTC+1, Akshay13 via User <user at lists.open-esb.net> a écrit :

 Hello,

It should work, maybe you are doing something wrong in setup.
1. Create proper entries in context.xml with your DB details.
2. Use the jndi name within context.xml file and defined in application
configuration of Db binding in openesb consol
3. Use this Application configuration in CA Config Extension and then
re-test the issue.

Let me know if doesnt work for you. I have working example.

Akshay