[User] Glassfish and Glassfish ESB

Martin Gainty mgainty at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:58:00 GMT 2018

MG>see below

________________________________
From: User <user-bounces at lists.open-esb.net> on behalf of firoz.f2003--- via User <user at lists.open-esb.net>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:39 AM
To: user at lists.open-esb.net
Cc: firoz.f2003 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [User] Glassfish and Glassfish ESB

I am looking for OpenESB V2.2 migration into latest version Please share your
inputs on the same as which version is good and why or what will be the
challenges we will be facing. Thanks

MG>depends on what the operations staff wants?
MG>running ServiceMix at cli ? then ApacheServiceMix is your choice
http://servicemix.apache.org/
Welcome to Apache ServiceMix!<http://servicemix.apache.org/>
servicemix.apache.org
Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, and Karaf into a ...

MG>if cli interface can be bypassed and Ops are comfortable with GassfishAppServer then glassfishESB is the way to go
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/821-0537/6nlj6pr22/index.html
GlassFish ESB Release 2.1 Documentation Center<https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/821-0537/6nlj6pr22/index.html>
docs.oracle.com
Note – Documentation for JBI alert and logging codes is currently under development. To view the available information, click on the following links:

MG>if JBI/XSL is your DSL  then Apache ServiceMix is your implementation
MG>if JBI/BPEL is your DSL then Glassfish is your implementation

MG>whats is your SOA implementation?
MG>if ApacheCXF then ServiceMix is your implementation
https://www.infoq.com/articles/ESB-Integration
[https://res.infoq.com/articles/ESB-Integration/en/smallimage/logoESB.jpg]<https://www.infoq.com/articles/ESB-Integration>

Choosing the Right ESB for Your Integration Needs<https://www.infoq.com/articles/ESB-Integration>
www.infoq.com
Kai Wähner explains the differences between an integration framework, an ESB and an integration suite, following with advice for selecting the right one from ...

MG>if your SOA implementation is CASA then Glassfish is your ESB choice
https://www.developer.com/lang/article.php/3799641/Consider-GlassFish-ESB-v2-for-SOA-Tooling.htm
Consider GlassFish ESB v2 for SOA Tooling - Developer.com<https://www.developer.com/lang/article.php/3799641/Consider-GlassFish-ESB-v2-for-SOA-Tooling.htm>
www.developer.com
Are you finding it hard to obtain funding to finish building out your Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology stack? You may have heard about the Open Source ...