[User] Migration OpenESB Glassfish 2.x to the latest version of OpenESB

firoz.f2003 at gmail.com firoz.f2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:05:30 GMT 2018

Migration OpenESB  Glassfish V2.2 to Latest version of OpenESB Glassfish
Hi Paul,
I am new to Glassfish, I am planning to migrate GlassFish ESB 2.2 into the
latest version which is as per my findings
"glassfish4-with-jbi-v4.0.0-b04.zip".
As per your below comments
"The latest version of OpenESB runs without Glassfish or any container (no
Glassfish 4 or JBoss or OSGI).
OpenESB runs today directly on Java without intermediate."
It will be great help if you suggest all the steps on how can we implement
that without Glassfish 4 (or JBoss or OSGI)
Thanks
Firoz