[User] Garbage collection setting OpenESB 3

paul.perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Thu Jul 5 11:07:06 BST 2018

Nikhil

Did you use the the configuration per default.

If you use the Bpel engine for your application, the Bpel take from the beginning a large part of the memory even for few messages.

More information what is your target in term of invocation

Mainly Openesb users set their jvm between 2 to 8 GB regarding the performance they wants to reach.

Ppe