[User] DB operation are slow

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Mon Jul 9 11:37:23 BST 2018

Hello Nikhil

Could you detail what is, from your point of view a large number of Insert
update.
Could you detail your Case and context as well.
OpenESB is using directly the JDBC framework provided by your JVM and the
drivers provided by the Editor. The only part added by the OpenESB framework
is the JNDI registry that provides a Mapping between a JNDI name and the
connection. It is used at the OpenESB start only.
Up to now, we did not get this kind of feedback from the users. So, yours is
very interesting to understand your case.

Regards

Paul
Pymma Consulting