[User] DB operation are slow

Nikhil Nikhil_Harde at syntelinc.com
Mon Jul 9 11:55:53 BST 2018

Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying.
First of all we are not using JDBC BC .
we are doing all CRUD operations from java.
we re using all connection related properties from context.xml in which in
defining.
In Open ESB 2.2 code was working fine but after  migrating to OPENESB  3
standalone CRUD operation is working slow.

Here is parameter of context.xm file we define for connection.

<dataSource-pool-properties>
        <dbConnector-name>oracleESBPool</dbConnector-name>

<datasource-classname>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</datasource-classname>
        <resource-type>Datasource</resource-type>
        <database-name>Oracle</database-name>
        <database-vendor>Oracle</database-vendor>
        <database-version>11</database-version>
        <dbconnector-description>DBConnector for Oracle
XA</dbconnector-description>
        <dataSource-properties>
            <property>
                <name>user</name>