[User] FW: DB operation are slow

Martí Pàmies Solà martipamies at vico.org
Mon Jul 9 15:36:45 BST 2018

Hi Nikhil

Could you provide some more detail on % increasing, and the amount of
insert per second? In one of my active projects, I am inserting XML
documents into Oracle with OE Standalone and I am not facing this issue.

Also could be interesting to have information on JRE and JDBC Driver
versions?

Regards,

Martí

El 09/07/2018 a les 13:16, Paul Perez ha escrit:

--
Martí Pàmies Solà
Health Systems Interoperability Engineer