[User] FW: DB operation are slow

Martí Pàmies Solà martipamies at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:07:04 BST 2018

Hi Nikhil ,

At first glance your context.xml is correct, and although in my case is
different as I use TNS Entry, it should works.

Some questions/considerations:

  * When you mean CRUD, are you using Statements? I mean <jdbc:input
    ...    sql="INSERT INTO ..."
  * Did you try to perform to same insert from a jdbc compliant tool
    like DBVisualizer using the same JRE and JDBC? Is the execution time
    the same?
  * Is your Oracle DB 12.x? if it is, you should use ojdbc7.jar driver
    as JRE is 8.

Regards,

Martí

El 10/07/2018 a les 9:40, Nikhil ha escrit: