[User] RESTBC - unexpected XML header when using text/plain

jeanne ROMEFORT jeannerom at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 14:36:37 BST 2018

Hello Dave,
We fullyagree with you that it works well on file BC we had the same thoughts you hadat PYMMA when you applied your issue.
For themoment, if you look at the community code, text/plain is not supported on therest BC. PYMMA team is trying to see how to improve the Community Code to solvethis problem.
Bestregards,

Jeanne ROMEFORT,
OpenESB Developer