[User] OpenESB 3.1.2 has been released

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Fri Nov 9 08:28:42 GMT 2018

Hi David,

In my email box, I got a confirmation by email “Tue 30/10/2018 22:11” that an email with the link for the download has been sent to you.

Maybe something wrong happened in the email sending or receiving.

May I ask you to redo a registration. If you don’t get it in the hour, I will send an email directly to you.

If you succeed in your download please let me know as well.

Paul