[User] new open-esb

paul.perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Tue Nov 20 08:48:44 GMT 2018

Hello Martin

Thank you for your feedback.

The details from the previous website have not been transferred because thanks to the registration form there is no need for a login.

The log you see in the menu is dedicated to the blog writers.

Regarding the project, please could you check if there is a space in your path.

Else could you send me more detail on your plateforme

Regards

Paul