[User] sun-bpel-engine not installed

Amar Nath Dhebla amardishilva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:02:18 BST 2018

Dear Joachim,
I hope you are doing well,

If I understood your problem properly, my suggestion is that you please try
the following steps to download the OpenESB with inbuild glassfish server
and then there is no need to install the server separately.

*Preferably it is for windows 32-bit system.*
1. go to the site http://www.open-esb.net/
2. register yourself there and then download the  OpenESB version 2.3 is
the version for the window.

[image: image.png]

 3. there is no need to install server separately.
4. while installing  OpenESB tick the glassfish server and it will install
automatically.

How to make and run the first program in open ESB, please find the attached
file.
 Feel free to contact for any query.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*