[User] sun-bpel-engine not installed

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Fri Sep 14 10:23:01 BST 2018

Hello Joachim

Thank you for your interest in OpenESB.
Please have a look on the document written by Pymma.
http://pymma.com/index.php/openesb/openesb-resources

Please start by the document 001 and 002 (as usual) you will set up your
OpenESB instance easily

The Youtube video relies on an old version

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect
Pymma Consulting
Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65