[User] Web services in glassfish worked internally (via Netbeans) but not when called externally

SusoDominguez k1214757 at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:36:31 BST 2018

Hi all,
I am fairly new to openesb and this issue happened. The project Ive been
given to extend has openesb-2.3 with Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1.1
+ Netbeans. I have extended the existing web services with further
functionality and although it works when the service is called via netbeans
with a use case, the same use case does not lead to a result when called
externally, that is, it hangs on some Java classes, for instance when
applying the functionality of Jsoup. Initially, I looked into aligning both
the jre and the jdk since one was 1.6 and the other 1.7 but the problem
persists. I've been stuck for a while with this issue and wondered how to
continue investigating for solutions to it. Why is the project totally
functioning internally yet it hangs when called externally with the same use
case and parameters?
Thank you in advance for any guidance.