[User] BPEL Service Engine Persistence Database

Martí Pàmies Solà martipamies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:13:43 GMT 2020

Hi George,

I used OpenEBS persistence in the past (Glassfish/PostgreSQL), but
nowadays I strongly recommend you no longer use it, why? When I used it
was to keep state between request and also for monitoring but with new
OpenESB features there are better alternatives to achieve it. Regarding
keeping state, and although it is not recommended, you can use Cache to
easily keep information between request (the classic order box in an
online shop), regarding monitoring, the new OpenESB Enterprise Kibana
integration is definitelythe solution.

Hope useful

Martí

El 26/11/2020 a les 16:35, George Katselis ha escrit:

--
Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.