[User] Open ESB 3.2.4 installation on Windows for POC

Sachin Mallarappa sachin.m at inspirage.com
Wed Dec 2 10:57:46 GMT 2020

Dear community,

I'm trying to do a POC on Open ESB 3.2.4 tool,

As per the website guidance I got the OpenESB-SE-3.2.4 from http://www.open-esb.net/ Via email.

Problem: Unable to install the tool on my Windows 64bit
When I try to run the bat file inside the bundle below is the error I'm getting

D:\R&Dtranings\OpenESB Cummunity edition\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OE-Instance\bin>setenv.bat

JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_151

JAVA_OPTS:

OPENESB_HOME: D:\R

D:\R&Dtranings\OpenESB Cummunity edition\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OE-Instance\bin>openesb.bat

Welcome to OpenESB Standalone Edition for Windows

More details on http://www.open-esb.net

Error: Could not find or load main class net.openesb.standalone.startup.Bootstrap

D:\R&Dtranings\OpenESB Cummunity edition\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OpenESB-SE-3.2.4\OE-Instance\bin>openesb.bat

Could you please help or suggest how I can over come this ?
Please let me know if any more information is required.

Thanks,
Sachin M