[User] HTTP BC is not starting service assembly in OpenESB-SE-3.2.4

Sachin Mallarappa sachin.m at inspirage.com
Thu Dec 3 05:05:11 GMT 2020

Dear Community,

Lately I have downloaded the OpenESB-SE-3.2.4 from the community website.
and tried to deploy some of the projects I have built,

But when I try the start the service assembly I'm encountering the below
error for HTTP BC,
Please find the attached image,

Please me know if any more details required.

java.lang.Exception: HTTPBC-E00673: Cannot start port 1,083 for https
connection: cannot locate the JKS keystore configuration.
                at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.embedded.EmbeddedServerController.startServer(EmbeddedServerController.java:119)
                at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingLifeCycle.endpointActivated(HttpSoapBindingLifeCycle.java:640)
                at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.ServiceUnitImpl.start(ServiceUnitImpl.java:330)
                at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer.start(HttpSoapBindingDeployer.java:280)
                at
com.sun.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitOperation.process(ServiceUnitOperation.java:184)
                at com.sun.jbi.framework.Operation.run(Operation.java:104)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Any idea on the above JKS keystore config.

Tahnks,
Sachin M