[User] HTTP BC is not starting service assembly in OpenESB-SE-3.2.4

Dave Woodman dave at naffnet.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 09:16:33 GMT 2020

Hi Sachin,

Where and how have you defined the keystore and truststore properties ?

What does the server log tell you?

It's hard to assist if we do not have any details.

The keystore and truststore properties rare not specific to hew REST BC -
they are general Java properties (javax.net.ssl.*), so the problem you are
encountering is a Java problem and not an OpenESB issue - the only OpenESB
component of these is the fact that they are defined in the startup scripts.

If you are using the Oracle JVM, have you installed the 'Unlimited Strength
JCE?'

Regards,
Dave.