[User] HTTP BC is not starting service assembly in OpenESB-SE-3.2.4

Sachin Mallarappa sachin.m at inspirage.com
Thu Dec 3 10:14:08 GMT 2020

Dave,

The below entries in same openesb.sh file
Attracting the file  openesb.sh
<http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/file/t395950/openesb.sh>

Please let me know if entries are correct ?
If yes, I'll send a simple project I created and facing the error.

# Execute the JVM in the foreground
"$JAVA" $JAVA_OPTS \
        -Dcom.atomikos.icatch.file=$OPENESB_HOME/tm/jta.properties \

-Djava.util.logging.config.file=$OPENESB_HOME/config/logger.properties \

-Djava.util.logging.manager=net.openesb.standalone.logging.LogManager \
        -cp "$OPENESB_BOOT_CLASSPATH:$OPENESB_HOME/lib/ext/jansi-1.11.jar" \
        -Djmx.invoke.getters=true \
        -Dxml.catalog.ignoreMissing=true \
        -Dopenesb.home=$OPENESB_HOME \
        net.openesb.standalone.startup.Bootstrap \
        "$@"
OPENESB_STATUS=$?

Thanks,
Sachin M