[User] HTTP BC is not starting service assembly in OpenESB-SE-3.2.4

Dave Woodman dave at naffnet.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 10:33:32 GMT 2020

Try making it look something like (missing the parts that are not updated):

.
.
.
# Setup OPENESB_HOME
if [ "x$OPENESB_HOME" = "x" ]; then
    # get the full path (without any relative bits)
    OPENESB_HOME=`cd $DIRNAME/..; pwd -P`
fi

# Set up keystore...
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=$OPENESB_HOME/keystore.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit"

# Set up truststore..
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$OPENESB_HOME/cacerts.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit"
.
.
.

Note also that you do not need anything more than the file name (no path
required) if you put them in the OE_INSTANCE directory.

OF course, the above only works on Linux(or WSL)  or MacOS like systems