[User] Name [COMM_TEST_JNDI] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [COMM_TEST_JNDI]

Dave Woodman dave at naffnet.org.uk
Fri Dec 4 11:21:17 GMT 2020

Sachin,

The context.xml file is processed during the  OESB start-up. Any messages
regarding the binding of JNDI resources will be logged to the console and
the server log.

I would suggest restarting the instance in a terminal window and looking at
the output displayed - then fix and restart as appropriate.

Dave.