[User] Not able to call my SOAP webservice created Via a shell script

Dave Woodman dave at naffnet.org.uk
Wed Dec 16 10:05:05 GMT 2020

Hi Sachin.

Since you have proved that the service functions correctly using SOAP UI and
Postman, this is obviously not an  OpenESB issue.

We have absolutely no idea what the jar file you are running contains, but I
will, for the sake of argument, assume that it is custom java code that you
wrote or that was provided to you.

If you are the author of the jar, then you will need to adopt normal java
debugging techniques to resolve your issue - for questions please refer to
relevant Java support channels

If you were provided with the code. Then you should contact the author for
assistance.

Dave.