[User] Annoncement: OpenESB Community Edition Version 3.2.4

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Fri May 1 16:24:27 BST 2020

London: 1st of May 2020

Announcement

The OpenESB community is pleased to announce the availability of OpenESB
Community Edition 3.2.4.

OpenESB is an intelligent platform designed to develop and easily run
service-based integration applications. 100% Java, OpenESB runs on any
platform from the Raspberry PI all the way to the large configurations on
the Cloud and provide efficiency, reliability to your developments.

OpenESB V 3.2.4 contains many bug fixes and improvement, such as:

.             Improvement and optimisation of the BPEL cache mapper

.             New supported mime type including pdf, images, office
documents and HL7 for the REST BC.

.             Rest BC improves JSON to XML mapping in the inbound and
outbound configuration.

Please download OpenESB on our web site:
http://open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-download/download-binaries

About OpenESB

During this challenging time, we are proud to provide support to communities
by providing an agile, efficient and scalable platform to develop new
service-based application efficiently.

In Spain

In Galicia (Spain), OpenESB is the backbone platform for unemployment
services. The OpenESB community is proud of helping Xunta de Galicia to cope
with the dramatic increase of unemployment and provide its people with
reliable and fast services.

In the UK

In the UK during these months of pressures for the NHS, new applications
across hospitals have been developed with OpenESB to save doctors time in
transcribing medication data at discharge.

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

David Sherman on behalf of the OpenESB team