[User] Installation OpenESB V3.2.4 Preinstalled

Paul Perez paul.perez at pymma.com
Mon May 4 08:51:45 BST 2020

Hello All,

We redesigned the OpenESB installation and added a preinstalled version in the OpenESB website download page.

We warmly recommend you to use this version if you are not familiar with the OpenESB administration.

To install the OpenESB preinstalled version:

1.	Check that you installed a JDK 8 or OpenJDK 8 on your machine. We recommend you to use the latest JDK 8 from Oracle or Azul. https://www.azul.com/.
2.	Set the JAVA_HOME
3.	Download the preinstalled zip file from the OpenESB website and unzip it in the directory ${OPENESB_HOME} you want to run OpenESB.
4.	Open a console (On windows Powershell is more reliable)
5.	Change the directory to ${OPENESB_HOME}/OE-Instance/bin
6.	On Linux give the execution rights to the  file openesb.sh
7.	Run OpenESB “./openesb.sh” (Linux) or .\openesb.bat (windows)
8.	After a few seconds, you get such a message on your console: Instance server [3.2.4] started in 6,287 ms.
9.	On the same machine Open a browser and type http://localhost:9696/pymma/test/rest/echo
10.	You get the response: Time now 08:30:58.53+01:00. “Hello my friend. We hope you enjoy OpenESB !!!”

Congratulation You success and installed OpenESB 😉

Feel free to contact us for more information on OpenESB

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect

Pymma Consulting

Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65