[User] Annoncement: OpenESB Community Edition Version 3.2.4

Martí Pàmies Solà martipamies at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:06:24 BST 2020

Hi Martin,

I think OpenESB is a good option for PHI secure transactions for all HL7
standards versions, and also to fulfil IHE integration profiles as:

  * You cans use HL7 Binding component to send and receive HL7 V2 MLP
    ER7 messages.
  * Implement WSDL security options defined by IHE integrations profiles
    (like XDS) to attach, for example, SAML tokens
  * Use FHIR and OAuth to secure RESTful request, using the New REST
    Binding component, which support  application/fhir+xml  and
    application/fhir+json MIME-type
  * Integrate OpenESB with an Oauth compliant Authorization Server like
    https://www.openidentityplatform.org/
  * Integrate OpenESB with a Document Archiving Communication System
    (see https://vico.org/COVID19/COVID19TestTrackTreat.pdf)
  * Use the IHE ATNA OpenESB custom binding to audit all PHI
    interactions (see
    http://vico.org/openESB/ATNA/OpenESBCustomBCIHEAtna.pdf)

Hope useful

Martí Pàmies

El 2/5/2020 a les 23:49, Martin Gainty via User ha escrit:

--
Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.