[User] BPEL Project deployment with Database BC giving null pointer exception

Martí Pàmies Solà martipamies at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:51:37 BST 2020

Hi Akshay,

Before the SEVERE there is warning  about parameter count mismatch, so
may be before there is something wrong on your SQLStatment,

Some test I did when I had problems with Oracle Database:

 1. Test to execute the statement form a Neutral JDBC tool like
    DBVisualizer (sometimes the source is the jdbc driver version).
 2. Ensure the connection is established from OE
 3. Try to run a sample Statement without parameters.
 4. Try to run a sample statement WITH parameters (remember to define
    paramOrder)

Hope useful

Martí

El 9/5/2020 a les 10:06, Akshay13 via User ha escrit:

--
Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.