[User] Not getting download link

jumper1 uceeman at ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 12 23:28:30 BST 2020

Hi,

I registered on the OpenESB download binary page
(https://www.open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-download/download-binaries)
about two weeks back but did not receive any download link. I thought maybe
it did not work because I registered with Hotmail. Today I registered with
my academic email @ucl.ac.uk and even today I did not get any download link.
In both cases I received the following email within minutes (both arrived in
Inbox and not in spam and yes I have searched spam thoroughly):

"Congratulation, your request is successful !!!
We process your request and will send you a confirmation email with a
download link as soon as possible. "

Assuming that the download generation email is automatic, I think that
script is not working and not sending out download link emails. Another
student from City University London also told me he had the same issue.

Thanks